Volunteers are critical to every aspect of our organization, from client support and horse care to marketing and fundraising. The generosity and dedication of our volunteers ensures the safety and efficacy of our programs.
There are many opportunities to share your time, talent, and treasure with Bridle Paths.
Here are just a few examples.
- Support horses and clients during weekly adaptive riding lessons and equine-assisted learning sessions.
- Assist with horse care and facility operation.
- Raise essential funds through grant research and grant writing, or by planning and conducting fundraising events or campaigns.
- Connect with our community through print, virtual, and social media marketing.
- Spread the word about our program by representing Bridle Paths at local events.
- Strengthen our program by providing website and technology resources, photography, strategic planning, and legal and financial management.
Contact us to learn more about our volunteer program. We’re sure to have a match for your skills and interests!