The support of our community is essential to Bridle Paths being able to be of service to our clients. We cannot do this work without our donors and supporters.
There are many ways that you can make a difference at Bridle Paths and to the lives of those we serve.
- $25 will purchase one bag of grain.
- $40 will purchase one new riding helmet.
- $400 will purchase a six-month supply of arthritis medication for one horse.
- $1,000 will provide routine veterinary care and vaccines for one year.
- $1,200 will provide one month of hoof care for our horses.
- $2,500 will provide three months of equine-assisted learning sessions for military families.
- $2,700 will purchase a six month supply of hay.
- $6,400 will fund an eight week equine-assisted psychotherapy group for veterans.
- $10,000 will sponsor the care of one horse for one year.
- Work with horses and riders during regular weekly lessons.
- Share your expertise in fundraising, strategic planning, marketing, legal, or other matters.
- Assist with special events both on and off the property.
Spread the Word
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and share with others.
- Attend our events and invite friends to join you.
Help support Bridle Paths by donating a portion of your Amazon purchases at no additional cost to you through Amazon Smile!